Terms of Service
Definitions and Explanations
Thank you for using our service.
"WonderPen" means Hangzhou Tongming Technology Co., Ltd. and/or its affiliates (hereinafter referred to as "Tongming Technology", "the company" or "we") legally owned and operated, including but not limited to the WonderPen software. The WonderPen Service and the various business functions included in the Service are collectively referred to as "Our Products and/or Services".
The "Service Agreement" (hereinafter referred to as "this Agreement") is an agreement between the user (hereinafter referred to as "the user" or you) and the company's products, and we will provide you with services in accordance with the content of this agreement. Please be sure to read carefully and fully understand the contents of the terms. If you do not agree with any of the terms in this agreement or the subsequent modifications to the terms of the agreement, please do not use the company's products and related services. Your use will be deemed your full acceptance of all the terms of this agreement.
The company provides you with services including but not limited to the following:
- Platform: WonderPen official website and client;
- directly owned or operated servers, network storage space;
- Various value-added services provided to you;
- other technologies and/or services provided to you.
- The content of the company's products and related services, including but not limited to works, pictures, files, information, materials, website architecture, website screen layout, and web design, are legally owned by the company or its affiliates, including but not limited to intellectual property rights. Not limited to trademark rights, patent rights, copyrights, trade secrets, etc.
- Without the written consent of the company or its affiliates, please do not apply, modify, decompile, copy, publicly disseminate, change, disseminate, publish or publicly publish the relevant content of the company and its services.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing between you and the Company, nothing in these Terms of Service grants you the right to use any of the Company's trade names, trademarks, service marks, logos, domain names and other distinctive brand features.
- It is your duty to respect intellectual property rights. If there is any violation, you will be liable for damages.
User Code of Conduct
- In the process of using the company's products and related services, the following laws and regulations should be observed:
- "The Law of the People's Republic of China on Guarding State Secrets"
- "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China"
- "Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Security Protection of Computer Information Systems"
- "Computer Software Protection Regulations"
- "Regulations on the Administration of Internet Electronic Bulletin Services"
- "Regulations on the Protection of Information Network Dissemination Right"
- "Network Security Law of the People's Republic of China"
- Other laws and regulations related to computer and Internet regulations.
- In any case, once it is reasonably believed that the user's behavior may violate the above-mentioned laws and regulations, the company may terminate the provision of services to the user at any time without prior notice.
- Users are prohibited from engaging in the following acts:
- impersonate any person or institution, or falsely or falsely claim to be associated with any person or institution;
- Interfere with or disrupt the company's products and related services or servers and networks connected to the company's products and services, or fail to comply with the provisions of this agreement;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any relevant Chinese laws, regulations, rules, ordinances and other norms with legal effect;
- Without the prior express written permission of the company, in any way (including but not limited to robot software, spider software, crawler software and any other automatic programs, scripts, software) and for any reason, or entrust others, assist others to obtain the services of the platform, content, data;
- We are exempt from liability if we cannot provide services normally due to the following reasons:
- downtime of our systems for maintenance or upgrades;
- due to force majeure such as typhoon, earthquake, flood, lightning or terrorist attack;
- Your equipment hardware and software, communication lines, and power supply lines are faulty;
- due to your improper operation or use of our services in ways not authorized or approved by us;
- Due to viruses, Trojan horses, malicious program attacks, network congestion, system instability, system or equipment failures, communication failures, power failures, bank reasons, third-party service defects or government actions, etc.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, we will take reasonable actions to actively promote the service to return to normal.
- Under no circumstances shall the company be liable for any indirect, consequential, punitive, incidental, special or punitive damages, including loss of profits suffered by you due to your use of the company's products and related services. The entire responsibility of the company to you, no matter what the reason or the way of behavior, will never exceed the fees (if any) you pay to the company for the use of the company's software and related services.
APPLICATION OF LAW AND JURISDICTION
The validity, interpretation, modification, execution and dispute resolution of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China. Disputes arising from your use of our services and related to our platform services shall be resolved by us through negotiation with you. If the negotiation fails, either party may file a lawsuit with the people's court where the defendant is located.
CHANGES, INTERRUPTIONS AND TERMINATION OF SERVICES
- You understand and agree that the company may change the service content based on the adjustment of business strategy, and may also interrupt, suspend or terminate the service.
- You understand and agree that in the event of a merger, division, acquisition, or asset transfer of the company, we may transfer the relevant assets under this service to a third party; the company may also, after unilaterally notify you, transfer some or all of the assets under this agreement. The service and the corresponding rights and obligations are transferred to the third party to operate or perform.
- You understand and agree that if you violate the provisions of relevant laws and regulations, this agreement and other relevant agreements, the company has the right to unilaterally interrupt or terminate the provision of services to you without notice.
- After the company terminates providing services to you, it has the right to delete your personal information or make it anonymized in accordance with the requirements of applicable laws, and also has the right to continue to save the information you have retained on our platform in accordance with the period and method of laws and regulations. Additional content and information.
- You understand and agree that the operator of the company needs to regularly or irregularly maintain or repair the services provided or related equipment. If the service is interrupted within a reasonable time due to such circumstances, the operator of the company does not need to This assumes no responsibility, but the operator of the company should notify in advance as much as possible.
- When you purchase services in the company's products, please be sure to carefully confirm important matters such as the time, content, and restrictive requirements of the purchased services.
- The company has the right to decide the charging method and tariff standard for built-in services, and has the right to adjust the tariff policy at any time as needed. If a service may have a price reduction or promotion, the company does not provide price protection or refunds.
- The payment method used by the user to purchase the built-in service of the company's products is provided by a third party, and the company is not responsible for possible delays, errors and other problems in the payment process.
- Users who purchase the company's "WonderPen" products through the company's official channels (such as the official website, etc.) can apply for a refund within 7 days, but the company does not bear the cost of the refund. Refunds cannot be applied for purchases made through unofficial channels (such as resellers, Apple Store, Google Play, etc.).
TERMS CHANGES AND NOTICES
The company has the right to modify the terms of this agreement when necessary, please check the relevant content regularly. If the user continues to use the services covered by this agreement, it is deemed to agree to the modified content; if the user does not agree to the modified content, he shall terminate this agreement and stop using the relevant services.
If you have any questions about this service agreement, you can contact us in the following ways.
- Email: email@example.com