Information we collect
In order to provide you with our services, we require you to provide the information necessary to use the services. We will only collect information that is necessary to achieve specific, specific, explicit and legitimate purposes, and will not process this information further that is inconsistent with the above-mentioned purposes. You have the right to choose whether to provide the information we request, but in most cases, if you refuse, we may not be able to provide you with corresponding services or respond to your questions.
Information you proactively provide when using our services
We receive and store any information you provide to us on our website/products or in any other way, including email addresses, etc. You may choose not to provide certain information, but doing so may prevent you from using many of the services we provide.
Information We Collect During Your Use of the Services
When you use the services we provide, we may collect the following information:
- Device and application information. Information such as device model, device identifier, operating system version, signal strength, application version number, browser type, and settings.
- Log information. When you use our services or view content provided by us, we automatically collect certain information and store it in logs. Such as service access address, access time, access times, access IP, error crash information, network request information, etc.
Exceptions to Authorized Consent
You fully understand and agree that we do not need your authorization and consent to collect and use your personal information under the following circumstances:
- Related to national security and national defense security;
- Related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
- Those related to judicial or administrative law enforcement such as criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
- In order to maintain the safety of your life and property or others but cannot obtain your timely authorization under special circumstances;
- Collect your personal information from other legally disclosed channels;
- Other situations stipulated by laws and regulations.
How we use the information collected
We strictly abide by the provisions of laws and regulations and the agreement with users, and use the collected information for the purposes described in this policy. We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- Provide personalized user services and content;
- To manage our business;
- To provide third parties with general statistical information about our users;
- Security protection for the purpose of preventing loss and preventing fraud, assisting in identifying users, verifying identity, etc.;
- To carry out relevant promotion activities;
- To conduct data analysis, research and develop statistical information related to the use of our services;
- To store and maintain information about you for our business operations or to comply with legal obligations;
- To send notices;
- Improve user experience;
- Other purposes with your consent;
A cookie is a plain text file stored on a computer or mobile device by a web server. The cookie's content is intelligently retrieved or read by the server that created it. Each cookie is unique to your web browser or mobile application. Cookies often contain identifiers, site names, etc.
We sometimes store cookies on your device, and we enable cookies to improve the user experience, including login and verification, storage of your preferences and settings, statistical analysis, interest-based advertising, and more. You can manage, delete and disable cookies according to your preferences. However, clearing or disabling cookies may affect your use of all or part of the functionality of our services.
Other local storage
We may use other local storage technologies, such as HTML5 local storage, in some services. Similar to the cookies described above, these technologies are also stored on your device and can be used to record certain information about your activities and preferences.
How we share, transfer, and publicly disclose your personal information
We will not share your personal information externally, except in the following cases:
- After obtaining your explicit consent, we will share the information within the scope of your authorization with the third party you designate;
- We may share your personal information externally in accordance with laws and regulations, litigation and dispute resolution needs, or as required by administrative and judicial authorities in accordance with the law;
- Your information may be shared among our affiliates. We will only share your information with our affiliates for specific, explicit and lawful purposes, and only as necessary to provide the service;
- Your information may be shared with our business partners to ensure the smooth completion of the services provided to you. However, we only share your personal information for legal, legitimate, specific and explicit purposes, and only share personal information necessary to provide services.
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations and individuals, except in the following cases:
- After obtaining your explicit consent, we will transfer your personal information to other parties;
- When a merger, acquisition or bankruptcy liquidation is involved, if the transfer of personal information is involved, we will require the new company or organization that holds your personal information to continue to be bound by this statement, otherwise we will require the company or organization to re-register You seek authorized consent.
We will publicly disclose your personal information under the following circumstances:
- After obtaining your express consent;
- Public disclosure based on law or reasonable grounds: We may publicly disclose your information when required by law, legal process, litigation or public and governmental authorities.
How we store and protect your personal information
We have taken reasonable and practicable security safeguards in line with industry standards to protect your information from unauthorized access, public disclosure, use, modification, damage or loss.
We will take reasonable and practicable steps to try to avoid collecting irrelevant personal information. We will only retain your personal information for as long as is necessary to achieve the purposes described in this policy, unless there is a mandatory retention requirement by law.
The Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. When using the services we provide, we strongly recommend that you do not send your information using communication methods not recommended by our official platform.
Please note that the information you share voluntarily or even publicly when using our services may involve your or others' personal information or even personal sensitive information. Please consider more carefully whether to share or even publicly share relevant information when using our services.
In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will inform you in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations: the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident, the disposal measures we have taken or will take, suggestions that you can prevent and reduce risks on your own, remedies for you, etc.
We will do everything possible to take appropriate technical means to ensure the accuracy of the personal information collected about you and to update it in a timely manner. You can also access, correct and delete your personal information in accordance with our relevant policies and tips.
How we handle personal information of minors
Our products and services are primarily intended for adults, but we are aware of the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of minors who use our products and services. We treat anyone under the age of 18 (or the age specified by local law) as a minor. We do not specifically market to children under the age of 13.
For minors' personal information collected with the consent of the guardian, we will only use or disclose it when permitted by law, expressly consented by the guardian, or necessary to protect minors. If at any time the guardian needs to access, amend or delete personal information about the ward, please contact us as described in the "Contact Us" section of this policy.
If we discover that we have collected personal information from minors without the prior consent of a verifiable guardian, we will try to remove the content as soon as possible.
We reserve the right to update or modify this Statement from time to time.
If such changes will lead to substantial derogation of your rights under this policy, we will notify you by means of prompts at prominent positions on the page before the changes take effect. For material changes, we will also provide a more prominent notice. In such a case, by continuing to use our services, you agree to be bound by the revised policy. Material changes referred to in this policy include, but are not limited to:
- Significant changes to our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
- We have undergone significant changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
- The main object of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure has changed;
- Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way they are exercised;
- When our responsible department responsible for handling personal information security, contact information and complaint channels change;
- When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org